澳大利亚国立大学-机电一体化工程硕士Master of Engineering in Mechatronics(硕士)
This two-year master qualification provides students with specialized knowledge and professional engineering skills to prepare them for a career in the rapidly-growing fields of mechatronics, robotics and automation, computer vision and intelligent systems. The program builds on ANU’s interdisciplinary engineering focus and research expertise to give students the required skills to address complex multi-disciplinary problems, while at the same time providing advanced technical knowledge in the above fields.
The program includes specialized courses in control systems, computer vision, robotics, embedded systems, and data analytics. Students also have the opportunity to select electives from across the University.
Work Integrated Learning is an important part of the program and is delivered through the group project.
Graduates from ANU have been rated as Australia's most employable graduates and among the most sought after by employers worldwide.
The latest Global Employability University Ranking, published by the Times Higher Education, rated ANU as Australia's top university for getting a job for the fourth year in a row.
Upon successful completion, students will be able to:
1. Professionally apply systematic engineering methods to address complex, multi-disciplinary real-world engineering problems related to robotics and mechatronic systems.
2. Proficiently apply advanced, integrated technical knowledge in mechatronics and the underpinning sciences and scientific methods.
3. Identify and critically evaluate current developments and emerging trends within the robotics, intelligent systems, and industry automation sector.
4. Understand the contextual factors that influence professional engineering practice, and identify the potential societal, ethical, and environmental impact of engineering activities.
5. Communicate effectively with colleagues, other engineering professionals and the broader community employing a range of communication tools.
6. Engage in independent investigation, critical reflection and lifelong learning to continue to practice at the forefront of the discipline.
7. Work effectively and proactively within cross-cultural, multi-disciplinary teams, demonstrating autonomy, ethical conduct, expert judgment, adaptability and responsibility to achieve engineering outcomes at a high standard.
学费：A$46,910.00 (￥ 230,614) /年
留学地点：The Australian National UniversityActon Campus,ACTON,Australian Capital Territory,2601, CANBERRA, Australia
1.点击“在线查询”(非工作时间可以留言，注明 案例ID )